Small Business Resources
Small businesses are the lifeblood of the Massachusetts economy and make up the vast majority of our membership. Whether you are looking to start, manage or grow your business, we're here to help.
Are you planning a grand opening? Or celebrating a major renovation or new location? We’ll bring the red ribbon and big scissors! Learn more or schedule.
- Post jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities on the chamber's job board (exclusive member benefit)
- MassHire Career Centers offers employment and training services for job seekers and employers.
- Connect with member colleges and universities.
- Commonwealth Corp's Workforce Training Fund provides grants to small and medium-sized businesses to up-skill current and newly hired employees. With their Express Grant Program, businesses can choose from over 3000 pre-approved training courses. Watch a webinar overview.
At this time the Charles River Regional Chamber is unable to offer a chamber-member option for health insurance.
For businesses with 2-50 employees, the Massachusetts state Health Connector for Business offers an easy way to provide health insurance that’s affordable for your business and your employees. (Please note that self-employed professionals fall under the Individuals & Families coverage available through the Connector.)
Health Connector for Business is a one-stop shopping solution for small businesses and brokers looking for affordable, high-quality health and dental insurance. Through the Health Connector, you can compare plans from leading insurance carriers side by side.
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Based at the University of Massachusetts-Boston, the MSBDC offers free workshops and free business advisory services
- Secretary of the Commonwealth, Corporations Division - for assistance with business filings, trademarks, and Uniform Commercial Code
- Greater New England Minority Supplier Council
- Small Business Resources from the MA state treasurer's office