Are you planning a grand opening?
Or celebrating a major renovation or new location?
We’ll bring the red ribbon and big scissors!
An exclusive member benefit, the chamber can help with your ribbon cutting.
- We leave the details to you. A small group photo or a larger celebration, you can plan whatever type of event works for you. Invite the chamber to partner with you by filling out this form.
- In lieu of charging a fee for a ribbon cutting, we request that a donation of at least $100 be made to a local nonprofit chamber member. If you need help selecting an organization that aligns with your business interests, we can help you choose a good match.
- Invite the nonprofit to your event. A check presentation and photo opportunity with the nonprofit signals to your community that you are an engaged and dedicated future neighbor. (And a great way to get some added social media exposure.)
- Use your member portal to publicize the event in our member event listings - plus we’ll post your ribbon-cutting photo on the chamber’s social media platforms to share your big news.
- No need to search for the big scissors and red ribbon - we'll provide both for use at your event.
If you have questions, reach out to Tracey Antaya, Director of Membership Engagement via email or call 617-244-5300