Join the Charles River Regional Chamber
We're here to help you, your business and our region thrive.
Our 900+ members represent everything from start-ups and nonprofits to multigenerational family businesses and multinational companies.
While the majority of our members are based in the Charles River adjacent suburbs of Newton, Needham, Watertown and Wellesley, we welcome businesses and nonprofits from any community interested in doing business in or supporting the economic and cultural vitality of our region.
Your membership investment supports our advocacy and programming as we passionately advance the economic and cultural vitality of Boston's inner western suburbs. We offer a wide variety of opportunities and benefits for our members to connect and grow both within industry segments and municipalities as well as across our broader region and business community.
- B2B Networking Events: occur every month (both virtually and in person); free or discounted for members. Our popular Virtual Networking Roundtables and Women's Impact Network lunches are open exclusively to members.
- Small Networking Groups: members-only, member-run opportunities to build trusted business relationships and referrals.
- Targeted Meetups: for nonprofit, legal, education, health & wellness, hospitality and real estate sectors, as well as for young professionals.
- Webinars: on a wide range of timely and business-centric topics. (View upcoming webinars here.)
- On-Demand Library: free 24/7 member access to over 100 recorded webinars on local, state-wide and federal resources, management tools, marketing/social media, HR, business development, employment law, DEI, real estate and development.
- Local Business News: Chamber President Greg Reibman's Need to Knows Newsletter keeps you up-to-date on current local business news specific to our communities (member perk: new members are announced monthly in this newsletter.) Often includes additional communication and publications based on specific industry/interests.
- Business Assistance: Trying to navigate regulations or permits? Open a new business? Access business assistance programs? We’ll connect you to resources, individuals or organizations that can help.
- Organization-wide Membership: Corporate membership includes all of your employees and gives them full member access to programs, events, resources and volunteer opportunities.
- Legislative Forums and Marquee Events: Hear from dynamic keynote speakers, business leaders, elected officials and other community leaders throughout the year at both virtual and in-person gatherings. Members get priority or discounted registration for our annual Business Breakfasts, Member/Community Celebrations and Golf Tournament.
- Business and Community Leadership: Our professional staff, board of directors and programming/advisory committees work on behalf of our members to shape priorities and advocacy efforts that support small business friendly policies, infrastructure improvements, workforce housing and other initiatives that benefit the cultural and economic vitality of our communities – both at the regional level and within each of our unique cities/towns.
- Directory Listing: Featured in our online business and ‘find it local’ directories, reaching thousands of visitors each month. Add your logo, keywords, photos/video, contact info and more to build out a customized profile.
- Posting Privileges: Upload news releases, event listings, job openings, locally themed gifts/products, or special offers directly to our website through our members-only portal.
- Direct Referrals: Exclusive referrals by chamber staff. Fellow members are often a source for referrals and business collaborations.
- Mailing Labels: Free (one-time) set of member mailing labels for a direct mail campaign.
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities: Put the promotional power of the chamber to work for you with email banner advertising, event sponsorships, an annual partnership and other opportunities. Access member rates and customized packages to align your marketing dollars with our mission-driven initiatives.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Members-only introduction to the community with a ribbon cutting. (In partnership with a member nonprofit.)
Not affiliated with a business but want to support the chamber's advocacy efforts? Consider becoming a citizen member.